Thursday, September 29, 2005

Maple Bars.....

We went to Yum Yum Donuts this morning to grab donuts for Cheyenne's Student of the Month/Honor Roll assembly, and we were driving to school and I remembered Mom's Maple Bars. Any time anyone got donuts, we had to make sure to get mom a couple of maple bars. Remember that? She loved those! I remember trying those a couple of times and "Yuck!" But we always had to make sure there was at least one in there for her.

It's so weird, thinking about that! I mean I've gone to donut places since mom died (a LOT less nowadays though! ) and I never thought about it. It was just today when we picked up our donuts that I remembered mom and her maple bars.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Awwww! You know, they changed that cheese somewhat, but they still make it! (Grin) Maybe when you come down here sometime I'll make them for you! :)

We had plenty of good time back then! :D

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home