Thursday, June 02, 2005

First Post!

Okay, I started this blog, I should probably post first.

Let's start with our first and earliest memory of mom.......

I would say that I was probably about 2 or 3. It was when we lived in the pink house. I just remember being in that house and having mom around, and going into the kitchen and outside. We had a dog named Oggie Doggie back then. I was terrified of that dog! I remember clinging onto mom when she opened the back door and the dog came running. I'm sure that dog wasn't big, but it was big to me! I also remember times when my father would come over to visit there. Mom was always so nice and cordial to him.

You know, I don't know how she did it! Being so nice and cordial to a guy who used to treat her the way he did. I guess that's probably where we learned a lot of manners from. She was always so nice to everybody, it seemed, although I'm sure there were probably a few customers at the bank who were trying to get away with some kind of crap and she wouldn't take it.

I do miss her so much!! I want to eventually create a blog of our family members online, so that everybody else can post memories, and also to keep in touch more with each other.

So know that we can always post here when we need to talk about mom and we're not around on the phone, or can't get what we need to say out verbally. ;)

I love you both!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home