Tuesday, August 23, 2005

IHOP....

It was such a treat when mom was able to take us to IHOP for breakfast! We loved it there so much! To this day I still get French Toast when I go there.

I took my girls there this morning for breakfast, and I had to tell her about the times mom used to take us there.

Remember when the bus boys would walk by and we always said, "Mom, there's your boyfriend!" LOL!! She would always say, "Oh, it is not!" or "Oh, hush!", and we'd keep on about it and making her smile.

Mom knew so many people in Burbank! It seemed wherever we went, she would know someone. It sure helped out when I got married, or something needed to be done around the house. She would just talk to a customer at the bank, or even someone she worked with and we'd get a good price on things. Even when we went to IHOP she'd get a discount there too! Or Granada too.

Remember getting to go to Big Burger? Man, I LOVED those onion rings! And their hot dogs were so huge! And the slushees too, those were good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

LOL!!! I loved picking on her too. :)

I used to have fun picking on grandma too. I would hide around the corner and scare her when she came out, or purposely smack my gum, heehee!

Gotta love our family!!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home